Does your school have an upcoming event to share with the DPS community?
Do you have a success story about your school? Do you need to recognize a teacher or student for their work?
Did your department just release a new program and need a place to promote it?
Use the online submission form to tell us about upcoming events and announcements related to your school or department. Please allow at least five (5) business days for final posting.
- Only schools or departments can post announcements.
- Parent and student groups, or district advisory groups need to have a school or department submit announcements on their behalf.
- Third-party submissions need prior approval by the Communications Office.
- Content submitted will be reviewed and edited for style, format and appropriateness.
- The principal of the school or director of the department must approve their submissions before being posted.
- Indicate all audiences that you would like your message to be shared. Based on your submission type and audience, we will determine how we can best accommodate your request.
- Photos of students require a signed media consent form.
- Submit the announcement or article as you want it posted. We will do our best to keep it the way you submitted it to us.
- Start drafting your message in a word document, then copy and paste.
- Add the name of the author if it’s an article.
- Promote your own website – add a link.
- Attach a .JPEG or .JPG photo to be featured with your submission.
- NOTE: Your photo needs to be less than 960px x 960px in size, and less than 1 MB.
- If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact the Communications Office at 720.423.3414. Please do not call simply for a status of your request unless it has been more than five business days.