The Reimagine Montbello Design Process is moving into exciting territory! We are reaching out in a variety of ways to make sure our community’s voice is at the center of the Design Process. In the coming months (March-May):
- A Representative Community Working Group will be established (deadline to apply has been extended to March 12!)
- Community Dialogue Circles will be scheduled
- Hear updates and provide your input via Community Meetings
- Community Journal and Art Project are still open
- Join the Architect Selection Community Forum (6 – 7:30 p.m. on March 23)
To stay involved in these conversations and learn more, please visit the Reimagine Montbello website.
Take the Design Survey
One of the quick and easy ways to make your voice heard is through our community surveys. Right now, we are asking for you to share your thoughts in the Initial Design Input Survey.Your responses will frame how we approach design conversations about crucial themes, such as: academic opportunities, designing the new facilities, teacher/staff characteristics, and more. Our goal is to hear from as many voices as possible. Take 5 minutes to help us reach that goal now!