Jul. 30, 2019
Almost 400 members of our school-support teams were recognized Aug. 1 for demonstrating outstanding customer service to our schools and other teams during the 10th-annual Kudos for Customer Service celebration. These team members received at least five shout-outs by name in DPS’ annual customer service survey.
In addition to recognizing our team members, the results of the annual School Support Customer Service Survey are used to make changes and improvements in work practices to better serve the entire DPS community, as well as to set department and individual performance goals for the coming year.
Among the top honorees were those who received 29 or more shout-outs! Congratulations to:
- Will Jones of Communications with 63 shout-outs
- Cesar Cedillo, Operational Superintendent, with 46 shout-outs
- Dori Claunch, Operational Superintendent, with 45 shout-outs
- Laurie Premer, Choice and Enrollment, Planning and Analysis, with 43 shout-outs
- Elizabeth Battle, Family and Community Engagement, with 42 shout-outs
- Theresa Becker, Family and Community Engagement, with 39 shout-outs
- Troy Garner, Operations Support Services, with 36 shout-outs
- Nicole Portee, Transportation, with 35 shout-outs
- Amber Elias, Operational Superintendent, with 34 shout-outs
- David Woessner, DoTS with 34 shout-outs
- Jennifer Collins, Legal, with 31 shout-outs
- Toni Wehman, Legal, with 31 shout-outs
- Franita Ware, Culture Equity and Leadership Team, with 29 shout-outs
The Department of Technology Services (DoTS) was also honored as the top team, and the Operations Support Services team was the most improved.
Congratulations to all of our honorees, and thank you for all you do to support our school, our teams and our kids!