search

Friday, Feb. 7 Weather Update

Feb. 6, 2020
 

With tonight’s fast-changing weather conditions, we want to wait and take some more time to see how storm conditions progress before making a decision on Friday’s school day. Our Operations Teams will look at weather and road conditions at 4 a.m. and make the decision shortly thereafter about the school day.

We try as much as possible to make this decision sooner, ideally the evening before in order to give families as much planning time as we can, but in the case of tonight’s fast-changing conditions, we felt it would be better to wait until early in the morning in order to make the best decision. We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we all try and cope with Colorado’s unpredictable winter storms.


6 de febrero de 2020.

Debido al cambiante estado del tiempo, queremos esperar y tomarnos el tiempo de evaluar el progreso de la tormenta antes de tomar una decisión con respecto al día escolar del viernes. Nuestros equipos de operaciones evaluarán el estado del tiempo y de las carreteras a las 4 a. m. y tomarán la decisión poco después sobre el día escolar.

Hacemos todo lo posible por tomar la decisión más temprano, idealmente la noche anterior, a fin de darles a las familias la mayor cantidad de tiempo de planificación. Pero debido a las cambiantes condiciones de esta noche, consideramos que sería mejor esperar hasta temprano en la mañana para tomar la mejor decisión. Apreciamos su paciencia y comprensión mientras tratamos de lidiar con las impredecibles tormentas de Colorado.